Vijayawada - India
20th -28th March 2017
The training course "Child Poverty & Vulnerability" is implemented in Vijayawada, India from 20/03/2017 to 28/03/2017. The event is organized by the Indian organization "New Beginnings Charitable Trust - NCT” in cooperation with "Prism – Promozione Internazionale Siclia Mondo" in the frame of the project “Child protection and development:
youth work experiences across the World” funded with the support of the Erasmus+ programme - Key Action 2 Capacity building in the field of youth, involving youth workers from Senegal, Italy, India, Kenya, Greece, Peru and Spain.
Participants will be equipped with key competences and tools on "child protection and development" by sharing grassroots level knowledge and interventions on the field by the "New Beginnings Charitable - NCT".
- The UN Sustainable Developmental Goals & the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child.
- A child rights situation analysis: Andhra Pradesh (in focus with Krishna, Chittoor, Sirkakulam, Prakasam and Ananthapur districts).
- Best practices on child rights and interactive sessions: strategies against child trafficking end extreme poverty.
- NCT’s approach to end extreme poverty and child trafficking.
- NCT Programme for International cooperation and partnership.
- Visits to local community projects.
- Follow up, youthpass and final evaluation.
Keep updated and follow the project on Facebook!
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained there.