PRISM encourages both public and private partnerships in transnational cooperation opportunities, as a way to promote local development through sustainable and inter-sectorial growth. This way PRISM provides a laboratory where individuals with related interests can converge, exchange ideas and collaborate to develop projects that promote the economic, social and cultural development of the territory.
In particular PRISM:
- identifies appropriate funding opportunities and promotes projects through the involvement and the active participation of local communities;
- encourages local and trans-national networks in order to promote integrated strategies for local development;
- supports all stakeholders involved in the designing and submission of the project proposals, by using the principles of Project Cycle Management;
- provides technical support to the partnership in the coordination and implementation of the project;
- facilitates the exchange of good practices toward a common sustainable development.